Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paid to Post- TheDiscussionZone

TheDiscussionZone(TDZ) is a great way to earn a few quick bucks online. We all participate in forums. Then why not get paid for it? TDZ pays $5 for every 100 quality posts that you make(including threads). The sweetest thing about this site is that you can discuss about almost any topic that you want to and get paid. It is that simple. No complex rules to follow and helpful moderators makes this forum an enjoyable place to participate.

And yes, I would really like to apologize to the admin of TheDiscussionZone(TDZ) for delaying this post for so long. Mr. George, the admin of this site is one of the most honest owners I have ever met. He has dealt every query of mine patiently and has answered them promptly. Click the banner below to register.




Note: I do not know if they ask for referrer's name when you sign up, but if they do, please fill Cris09 in the referrer box. Though  I will not benefit in any way from this(you don't get paid for getting referrals), I would want the admin to know that I am doing my part in advertising his forum.(I had told him that I will try to publicize his forum as much as I can)  

Note2: While this should not be a problem, it is good to know that this forum currently pays only through Paypal.
Happy earning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment